Hollowcore floor planks are precast concrete elements with continuous longitudinal voids providing an efficient lightweight section. When grouted, the shear key between adjacent planks ensures that the individual planks behave similarly to a monolithic slab. Hollowcore planks may be used to produce a diaphragm to resist horizontal forces, either with or without a structural topping.
Benefits of Precast Concrete Floors
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Improved sound and thermal insulation
- Immediate working platform
- Eco friendly and 100% recyclable
- Fire resistant
- Supported on masonry or steel
- For commercial and industrial applications
For our hollowcore plank span details, please click here.