Sales Administrator Vacancy
Longley Concrete has an opportunity for a full time (5 days 8.30am – 5pm) Sales Administrator. Based in Dewsbury, the Longley Concrete Group is a third generation, successful, family run business. Established in 1947, our head office is in Dewsbury and we have additional manufacturing facilities in both London and Northern Ireland.
We manufacture a range of concrete products and sell them on both a supply only and supply and fix basis to the construction industry, through house builders, main contractors, ground workers and builders merchants.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator for our Beam and Block Flooring Department, to provide support to our busy team of estimators.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident with Microsoft Office
- Have excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision and prioritise their workload to meet strict deadlines
This is a key role within our estimating team and the duties of the post are varied, such as:
- Processing orders
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- File management
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Collating and administering customer feedback
- Coordinating the review and update of all company discrepancy reports
To apply for the role of Sales Administrator, please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.